Jaycee Cross Country Ski Trails
Click HERE to view the informational brochure and map.
The Jaycee Cross Country Ski Trails were formally opened to the public in January 1985. This project was accomplished through the efforts of the Sheboygan Jaycees with the assistance of these community groups and businesses, which they would like to thank for their participation:
- City of Sheboygan Park Department
- City of Sheboygan Engineering Department
- City of Sheboygan Department of Public Works
- Volunteer Groomers
- Sheboygan Jaycee Foundation
- City of Sheboygan Park and Forestry Commission
- E.H. May Environmental Park Association Board
- Sheboygan Area School District Community
- Recreation Department
- Quarry Summer-Winter Recreation Area, Inc.
- Northern Kettle Moraine Nordic Ski Club
- Fat Kats Bike Club
For updated ski trail conditions go to www.skinnyski.com/trails/reports.asp
Maps were developed by the City of Sheboygan Engineering Department and printed compliments of the Sheboygan Area School District Community Recreation Department.
Click HERE to read about the donation of a new snowmobile and groomer that joined the fleet in 2015.
Click HERE to read an update about the ski trails written on August 7, 2014.
Click HERE to read about the trail groomer that was donated in 2010.